It's been a few days since I last updated, so I guess I might as well do another today. Why? Because I'm at home sick again with nothing else to do.
Seriously.
All my video games are at my Dad's, and even though I've had a craving to play the Sims 2, I'd have to re-install every single one since I lost them all after the computer crash of summer '09. And let's be honest people, the Sims 3 isn't getting anymore interesting.
Anyways yes, so, I am sick with a fever and cough.. No big deal, but it sure is irritating. Not only am I unhealthy, but I do miss my friends, and I'm also getting behind in school as we speak, which means lots of homework in the near future for Lonely Girl. Blech.
Well, I believe I've wasted your time enough for one post, so I'll update later.
Random Facts:
1. I miss my NES.
2. I couldn't live without my friends. Or music; gotta love music.
3. Truth: I stayed up until 1AM this morning playing dress-up. I'm definatly cool.
Quote/Thought Of The Day:
"The truth is: Everybody is going to hurt you.You just have to find the people worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, you couldn't live without me? ;) Get better soon.
ReplyDeleteI still have my NES and I love it so much ! Mario FTW!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Just made my own. :D
ReplyDelete