Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It Doesn't Take Much To Fall In Love These Days.

It's another update for the blog.

Hm.. Ever since I've started this blog I question why I did. I mean, a blog is simply a narration of one's life, correct? Almost like an autobiography, but diary-style. Only it isn't.


I didn't start this blog to bitch and moan about daily complaints, no, that's just severely irritating. But if someone did ask why I started this, I guess the only honest answer I could give is, "I got bored".

I can't see how anyone would notice, or even care for that matter about my life. And I'm not throwing some curve ball at you that indicates some sort of depression or serious mental issue I have. I'm being realistic. How many blogs on the internet do you think there are? And how many of them do you think people truly give a damn about?

Yeah. Exactly.

Ahh, well, even if I am just wasting internet space, at least I'll try to do it right, if that's even possible.


New Jacy Facts:

1. I'm half-vegetarian.
2. My family is mostly unrelated in blood.
3. I'm not book-smart at all.


Thought/Quote Of The Day:

"Remember: Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment