Monday, December 14, 2009

Every Man (Or Woman) Has A Molly






I take too long to update these things; I am sorry (Even though I'm sure you don't care that much anyways). I guess I keep forgetting; I've never had a very good memory, and I think I know why:

When I was about seven or eight years old, I fell off a playstructure.


Me and my family were camping that year, so my sisters and I decided it would be fun to go to the park just down the road from our campsite. Obviously we weren't the only children there, and eventually a game of 'Grounders'' came to be, and at one point I became "It". I closed my eyes, walked about six steps forward, and before I knew it, I had walked right off the top of the damned thing. I guess it was a good thing my fucking head broke the fall.

And that's how it (Most likely) came to be that I can never remember shit.

~

So all that is beside the point.
"So what does the title mean today", you ask?
Well, I now get to introduce you to the newest member of my family, and her name is Molly. I'm not a mother, and my mother hasn't given birth again- No, no..

Molly is a kitten.

And as we speak she's asleep in my lap.

I'll post a couple of pictures for you to see, I guess, and I'll try my best to update in the next week with more random shit you don't care about.

~

Random Fact/Quote Of The Day

Did you know that the 90's hit song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls was written by John Rzeznik in about an hour? It was reported that he came up with the lyrics in about ten minutes, and composed the guitars within the next hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment